Oldham Insurance is owned and operated by Scott Oldham. I started my Agency in 2008 selling Medicare Advantage products exclusively. I quickly moved into Medicare Supplements, Part D, individual health and life insurance within the next year. In 2010 I started selling Annuities & Long Term Care. Today I have over 400 customers.
What makes Oldham Insurance different?
- We are fiercely independent which allows us to shop around to find the best product at the best price for you.
- We pride ourselves in offering superior Customer Service. When you call my office, I answer the phone (unless I’m busy, in which case you go to my personal voice mail and I’ll promptly return your call). You don’t have to push endless prompts and talk to people who can’t help you. My clients and prospects are welcome to call me anytime, day, night, weekend, & holidays.
- We work very hard to keep up to date with all industry changes and new products. We do not sell Auto & Home insurance which are very demanding from a customer service standpoint. This allows us to focus on our core products.
- We meet with clients and prospects at their home, at their convenience.
- In addition to phone, we are available via text, email, & Facebook.
Meet Scott Oldham
I am a lifelong resident of Middle Tennessee, growing up in Gallatin, a 1979 graduate of Gallatin High School. I spent the late 80’s & 90’s living in Nashville. During this time, I worked at the corporate office of Murray Lawnmowers & Bicycles. I worked in the Service Department, starting in Customer Service and working into various account & territory management positions. I was laid off by Murray a few days after 9/11/2001. They filed bankruptcy soon afterwards. Shortly afterwards, I moved back to Gallatin. After several years of various jobs & endeavors, I opened Oldham Insurance in 2008. I had a childhood dream of one day owning my own business. I didn’t think it would be an insurance agency but so happy it is. I love meeting & helping people with their insurance. I also love the freedom of being self-employed.
In 2002, I married a Gallatin girl, Stacy Jessee. Shortly afterward, we had two kids, Bradley in 2004, and Jordan in 2006. Our kids attend school and Stacy works in Gallatin. We attend Freedom Church and are very active there. My passion outside of family & church is coaching youth basketball. I have coached for the past 11 years and have also been involved in league leadership.
It would be my pleasure to meet you and see if there is some way I may serve you.